Monday 31 October 2011

BLACKPANNDAT



What would life be without friends? Boring and lonely to say the least!


I am lucky to have been blessed with the greatest girl group in the world, we call ourselves BLACKPANNDAT. The name is made up of the first letter of each of the girl's names in the group. My friends came up with the name when they were making pancakes one afternoon, they created a letter for each girl out of the pancake mixture and reshuffled it until it slightly resembled a name that made sense thus BLACKPANNDAT was formed. Our group was first formed during our Primary School years. It initially comprise of just BLAKPN (Bianca, Leigh, Anuschka (me), Kelly, Paulina and Nikita). Once High School came about more girls joined our group forming BLAKPANDAT (Adriana, Daniela, Ashleigh and Taz) which was our original name and earlier this year Carlin and Natalie were adopted into our group finalizing the name BLACKPANNDAT. It's always great to make new friends, and I love each and every single one of them! Girls nights, clubbing and getaways form a large part of our groups activities. A week is not complete if I have not seen my girls at least once. Each girl in our group is extremely unique and has a personality that is irreplaceable! 


Here is a short description of each:


  • Bianca - Great organizer, best person to party with and always knows how to have a good time. She is also a great listener and gives the best advice! She loves soccer as much as I do!
  • Leigh - Crazy, crazy person who has one hell of a sense of humor! She is also very smart and I regard her as the most mature and wise in our group.
  • Carlin - She has one of the best laughs! She is also very creative, sincere and humble!
  • Kelly - She does the most random and craziest things and she is hilarious without even trying!
  • Paulina - She is very sassy and if you ever have a problem Paulie is your go-to girl! I regard her as the coolest and most laid back in the group! She also love's dancing and it's amazing to party with her.
  • Ashleigh - She is definitely the craziest person I know, her laugh makes others laugh, she also gives the best nicknames EVER! 
  • Nikita - Not only is she my cuzzie but she is like my sister! She is very caring and she cries when she sees her friends hurt or upset! She is also the most outgoing and loudest person I know!
  • Natalie - She is one of my newest friends and she loves electro music as much as I do! She is so funny and is not shy at all. She says and does whatever she wants to do and I regard her as one of my role models!
  • Daniela - She is regarded as the mother of our group, she is the most caring and will go to great lengths to stand up for her friends. She is also very confident and I admire her a lot!
  • Adriana - She is one of the coolest people to hang out with, there is never a dull moment when she is around. She is a very witty person. She is also my music guru.
  • Taz - She is very confident and not shy at all, she is super funny and does and says the most random things. She is always up for a great party. She is a very gnarly person! 

I truly do have the greatest friends, we have all shared a lifetime of memories and I can't wait to write the next few chapters of my life with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment